From the moment you contact our office, you become aware of the breadth of experience of the physicians and staff. Questions you may have regarding insurance, office hours, expectations are provided during the initial phone contact.
We will bill your services directly to your insurance provider if you supply an updated proof of insurance. Please note that the contract you have with your insurance carrier is between you and your insurance provider; we are happy to file the claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your plan does not pay after 45 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us. As a courtesy, we will also bill your secondary insurance provider directly. Insurance CoPays and Deductibles will be collected at your first visit.
- New Patient Application (Download) (Fill out online)
- Consent for Release of Photographs (Download) (Fill out online)
- Financing Disclosure of Protected Health Information (Download) (Fill out online)
- Smoking Disclaimer (Download) (Fill out online)
- Disclaimer of Alternate/Ancillary Facility (Download) (Fill out online)